HSN - Sustainable Clothes

I do like watching home shopping shows to just look at what they are selling.  I was so pleasantly surprised to learn about a great designer who sells on HSN and makes his clothing line in the United States, Antthony Designs by Antthony Mark Hankins.  His clothes are fun, sophisticated and offer just enough bling to make your look stand out. He is an amazing designer who graduated from Pratt University.  By the time he was around twenty-five he built a multi-million dollar fashion business.






I ordered his jumpsuit because I love easy outfits.  Similar to a dress, with a jumpsuit, it's just one item to wear.  I don't have to worry about finding matching pieces.  The jumpsuit looks comfortable too which I is great.  I got this great jumpsuit in three colors, black, olive and raspberry which I know I will wear and love.



                 Antthony Long-Sleeve V-Neck Jumpsuit





I also ordered this beautiful Indian styled dress which comes with a slip.  I think this is absolutely gorgeous. I will wear this to Saratoga this racing season. It will be a fun, attention-catching dress.







Antthony "I'll Take Romance" Embroidered Caftan w/Slip



Antthony "I'll Take Romance" Embroidered Caftan w/Slip
                           


I also ordered a peasant top which can be dressed up with some gold earrings and bracelets.  Peasant tops are very versatile, they can look sharp with jeans and elegant with black trousers.

Antthony "Natalie" Embroidered Peasant Top


Antthony "Natalie" Embroidered Peasant Top


#HSN Sustainable, #Antthony Designs, #Made in USA, #Sustainable Fashion


                     

No comments